Product Lines: Industrial Tools
- Single-Acting, load return
- The longer stroke length of telescopic cylinders will save you time and simplify projects by moving a load a greater distance and eliminating the use of temporary cribbing.
- For use in confined spaces: machinery positioning, tool fastening
- Mounting bolt holes for easy fixturing
- Up to 3% side-load of maximum capacity
- High-Alloy steel for maximum strength
- 1st Stage: maximum load capacity at a lower stroke.
- 2nd Stage: extended stroke with lower capacity than the 1st stage.
- Final Stage: maximum stroke extension with the lowest capacity.
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Hardened and chromed piston reduces wear and corrosion
- An Industrial U-cup style seal prevents costly leaks
- Hardened alloy steel guide ring eliminates over travel and provides support to reduce wear from off-center loads
Think SafetyManufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Capacity Class (tonnage)||10|
|Collapsed Height A (mm)||42|
|Extended Height B (mm)||67|
|Return Type||Single-Acting, load return|
|Oil Capacity Advance (cm3)||22|
|Surface Treatment||Baked enamel finish|
|OD X Flat Side/mm||82X55|
|Model Number||Capacity/Ton||Stroke/mm||Oil Capacity/cm3||Collapsed Height/mm(A)||Extended Height/mm(B)||OD X Flat Side/mm||Weight/Kg|