RIVERLAKE RD Series are double-acting Push-pull hydraulic cylinders with high cycles for intense production. Threaded into the body and the rod, these cylinders are interfaced with more complex mechanical machinery with high-frequency push and pull cycles in civil engineering laboratories and in locking systems. High tonnage lifting applications.
- Designed for long life, the best choice for production applications
- Unique mounting configurations simplify fixturing
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Double-acting operation develops force in both directions, providing maximum versatility
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life