Product Lines: Industrial Tools
- LGH-Series Pullers provide the same safety and ease of use as their mechanical counterparts, with the pulling force applied by a standard 10,150 psi hydraulic cylinder.
- Quickly and easily mount on a wide range of applications
- Turning the puller handle locks the jaws onto the application, allowing the desired object to be pulled free when the spindle is turned.
- Hydraulically applied pulling force increases pulling capacity, reducing operator fatigue
- Lock-on jaws offer a secure grip for safe and easy operation
- Synchronous jaw movement enables the entire pulling job to be performed by a single operator
- LGH-Series Pullers MUST be used with a point protector if the shaft end does not contain a drilled center hole. One point protector is included with every puller.
- Always wear safety goggles and gloves while using pullers.
Think SafetyManufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Power Source||Hand Pump|
|Number Of Jaws||3|
|Dimension A (mm)||260|
|Dimension C (mm)||186|
|Model||Capacity(Ton)||Power Source||Max. Spread(mm)||Min. Spread(mm)||Max. Reach(mm)||Number Of Jaws||Weight(Kg)|