Product Lines: Hydraulic Pullers
- Double-acting hydraulic system for holding, opening & closing jaws for a safe & secure grip on the work object.
- The lifting and lowering operation of the puller is achieved by a hydraulic system.
- The self-centering design keeps puller jaws clamping work objects evenly and automatically.
- The easy jaw head adjusting system prevents puller jaws from sliding and springing off the work object being pulled.
- Puller can be assembled in 2 or 3 jaw configurations
- The cart swivel castors provide movement of the cart easily.
- The electrical hydraulic pump is a two-stage pump: the low-pressure stage provides fast stroking to save time
- Panel design to prevent operating errors from happening.
- Five extension adapters are standard attachments for extra stroke.
Think SafetyManufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits. Good practice encourages using only 80% of these ratings!
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Capacity Class (tonnage)||200|
|Min Centeral Height(mm)||855|
|Max Central Height(mm)||1490|
|Model||Capacity(Ton)||Stroke(mm）||Max Spread(mm)||Min Spread(mm)||Max Reach(mm)||Min Reach(mm)||Min Centeral Height(mm)||Max Central Height(mm)||Weight(Ton)|